GE Aisys Carestation Anesthesia Machine
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
The GE Aisys represents an advanced class of anesthesia machines, belonging to the digital Carestation category, known for its technological sophistication. This system boasts an intuitive user interface and is equipped with a mobile 15-inch touch ventilator display monitor, incorporating a user-experience inspired by Carescape. With an electronic agent control, the Aisys CS2 offers notable advantages, including automatic record-keeping of set agent concentration and calculations for agent usage.
- Moveable 15” touch ventilator monitor.
- Integrated gas with Carescape respiratory technology.
- Configurable quick picks for FGF settings and O2%.
- Compact breathing system designed for low flow to help provide fast gas kinetics for rapid wash-in and wash-out.
- Digitally controlled vaporizer, ventilator, and gas delivery.
- Responsiveness to changes in patient status is measured in milliseconds.
- Advanced breathing system (ABS) ensures a fast circuit response to assist clinicians with anesthesia delivery.
- Manufacturer: GE
- Part Number (OEM): Aisys
- Category: Anesthesia Machine
- Accessories: None
- Functional Condition: Refurbished
- Cosmetic Condition: Good
- Paint Wear
- Warranty: 30 Days
- Height: 52.7 in (133.9 cm)
- Width: 26.8 in (68 cm)
- Depth: 82 in (32.3 cm)
- Weight: 419lb (190 kg)
- Ventilator Performance:
- Pressure Range at Inlet: 240 kPa to 700 kPa/35 psig to 102 psig
- Peak Gas Flow: 120 L/min + fresh gas flow
- Flow Valve Range: 1 to 120 L/min
- Flow Compensation Range: 200 mL/min to 15 L/min
- Patient Spirometry:
- Pressure-Volume Loop
- Flow-Volume Loop
- Pressure-Flow Loop
- Airway Pressure and Flow Waveforms
- Adjustable Low and High Alarm Limits for Ppeak and MVexp
- Detection Through Machine Flow Transducers.
- Ventilator Accuracy:
- Volume Delivery: > 210 mL = better than 7%; ≤ 210 mL = better than 15 mL; < 60 mL = better than 10 mL
- Pressure Delivery: ±10% or ±3 cmH2O
- PEEP Delivery: ±1.5 cmH2O
- Volume Monitoring: > 210 mL = better than 9%; ≤ 210 mL = better than 18 mL; < 60 mL = better than 10 mL
- Pressure monitoring: ±5% or ±2 cmH2O
- Flow Transducer:
- Type: Variable orifice flow sensor
- Dimensions: 22 mm OD and 15 mm ID
- Location: Inspiratory outlet and expiratory inlet
- Oxygen Sensor:
- Type: Optional galvanic fuel cell or paramagnetic with Respiratory Module option
- Ventilator Screen:
- Display Size: 38 cm/15 in
- Pixel Format: 1024 (H) x 768 (V)
- Communication Ports:
- RS-232C compatible serial interface
- Datex-Ohmeda device interface solutions port
- USB port
- VGA Output
- Ventilation Parameters:
- Tidal Volume Range: 20 to 1500 mL (Volume Control, PCV-VG, SIMV, and SIMV PCV-VG modes)
- Incremental Settings: 20 to 50 mL (increments of 1 mL); 50 to 100 mL (increments of 5 mL); 100 to 300 mL (increments of 10 mL); 300 to 1000 mL (increments of 25 mL); 1000 to 1500 mL (increments of 50 mL)
- Minute Volume Range: Less than 0.1 to 99.9 L/min
- Pressure (P) Inspired Range: 5 to 60 cmH2O (increments of 1 cmH2O); 5 to 1500 mL volume delivery
- Pressure (P) Max Range: 12 to 100 cmH2O (increments of 1 cmH2O)
- Pressure (P) Support Range: Off, 2 to 40 cmH2O (increments of 1 cmH2O)
- Rate: 4 to 100 breaths per minute for Volume Control, Pressure Control, and PCV-VG; 2 to 60 breaths per minute for SIMV, PSVPro, SIMV PCV-VG; 4 to 60 breaths per minute for CPAP+PSV (increments of 1 breath per minute)
- Inspiratory/Expiratory Ratio: 2:1 to 1:8 (increments of 0.5)
- Inspiratory Time: Inspiratory time: 0.2 to 5.0 seconds (increments of 0.1 seconds) (SIMV, PSVPro, SIMV PCV-VG, and CPAP+PSV)
- Trigger Window: 0 to 80% (increments of 5%)
- Flow Trigger: 1 to 10 L/min (increments of 0.5 L/min) 0.2 to 1 L/min (increments of 0.2 L/min)
- Inspiration Termination Level: 5 to 75% (increments of 5%) - Rise Rate 1-10 (PCV, PCV-VG, SIMV, PSVPro, CPAP+PSV and SIMV PCV-VG)
- Inspiratory Pause Range: 0-60%
- Anesthetic Agent Delivery:
- Vaporizer: Aladin2 Cassette - Isoflurane, Desflurane, Sevoflurane, or Enflurane
- Number of Active Positions: 1
- Total (Enf, Iso, Sev) Capacity: 220 mL
- Total (Des) Capacity: 240 mL
- When cassette indicator shows empty (Enf, Iso, Sev): 125 mL (95 mL residual volume)
- When cassette indicator shows empty (Des): 140 mL (100 mL residual volume)
- Accessories (Not Included):
- The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the GE Aisys Carestation Anesthesia Machine:
- Aladin2 Cassettes: Isoflurane, Desflurane, Sevoflurane, or Enflurane.
- Aladin-II-Sevo: GE Aladin2 Easy-Fil Sevoflurane Cassette.
- 55-01-0027: Allied Healthcare Carbolime Carbon Dioxide Absorbent – GE Multi-Style Cartridge.
- 55-01-0017: Allied Healthcare Litholyme Carbon Dioxide Absorbent – GE Multi-Style Cartridge.
- R112P10: Maxtec MAX-10 Oxygen Cell.
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship Time: 7-10 Days