GE AB2-7-D Wideband Convex Array Ultrasound Probe / Transducer
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
* NEW PROBE PURCHASES ONLY! - BUYER AGREES TO FOLLOWING CONDITIONS OF THE SALE OR IT WILL BE CANCELLED *
- BUYER WILL SEND SELLER A CORE SAME/LIKE PROBE AS BEING PURCHASED.
- BUYER WILL SHIP PROBE 1-2 DAYS AFTER PAYMENT IS MADE
- SELLER WILL PROVIDE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING LABEL FOR FREE TO BUYER FOR CORE.
GE AB2-7-D Wideband Convex Array Ultrasound Probe / Transducer.
- Manufacturer: GE
- Manufacturer (MPN) OEM: AB2-7-D
- SKU: EQ-GE AB2-7-D
- Category: Probe / Transducer
- Warranty: 90 Days
- Type of Array: Convex
- Footprint: 23.4 mm x 58.9 mm
- Bandwidth: 2.0 - 8.0 MHz
- Biopsy Guide: Single-angle, Reusable
- Volume Navigation:
- Field of View (FOV): 80° Wide 107° (Only E8 Expert)
- Depth of Field (DOF):
- Applications: Abdomen, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Urology, Pediatrics, Musculoskeletal
- Compatibility: GE Voluson E6, GE Voluson E8 Expert
In addition, please acknowledge the following disclaimer:
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship Time: 2-5 Days