Drager/Siemens Narkomed GS Anesthesia Machine
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
The Drager Narkomed GS stands as an anesthesia machine integrated with a built-in monitor. Highlighting an AV2 Plus ventilator system, it incorporates time cycles and volume presets complete with pressure limits. The machine also offers three distinct vaporizer configurations. Monitoring capabilities extend to tracking the patient's breathing rate, tidal volume, respiratory flow, and respiratory limit. Designed for ease of use, the Drager system features a spacious three-drawer cabinet, a writing tray, and an auxiliary flow meter. It possesses the capability to simultaneously deliver up to four different gases or administer a singular anesthetic agent.
- AV2+ Ventilator
- 3 gas vaporizer configurations
- Battery Back-up
- 3-tier alarm system
- Manufacturer: Drager/Siemens
- Part Number (OEM): Narkomed GS
- Category: Anesthesia Machine
- Accessories: None
- Functional Condition: Refurbished
- Cosmetic Condition: Good
- Paint Wear
- Warranty: 30 Days
- Height: 53 1/4" (135.3 cm)
- Width: 36" (91.4 cm)
- Depth: 27" (68.6 cm)
- Weight: 375lbs (170 kg)
- 220 / 240 or 117 Volts
- Range: 10 - 100 vol%
- Resolution: 1 vol%
- Accuracy: ± 3 vol%
Airway Pressure Monitoring:
- Range: -10 - 100 cm H2O
- Resolution: 1 vol%
- Accuracy: ± 3 cm H2O or ± 10% of reading, whichever is higher.
Tidal Volume Monitoring:
- Range: 0.2 - 50 I
- Resolution: 0.1 I
- Accuracy: 0.1% or 0.1 I whichever is higher.
- Frequency: 1-99
- I:E Ratio: 4:1 - 1:4.5
- Flow: 10 - 100 I/min
- Tidal Vol: 50-1500 ml
- Four display options with integrated monitor controls: 15” or 17” high-resolution color video display and 10.4” or 15” flat panel color LCD display.
- Or large 17” color CRT display.
- User configurable display layout and colors.
- Support for up to 8 waveforms on screen.
- Support for user configurable second and third screen with a different waveform and numerical information.
- Anesthesia dedicated alarm system.
- Alarms display and adjustment page.
- 10-minute mini graphical trends referenced to set alarm limits.
- Automatic alarm limits function.
- Six user-configurable modes and a special cardiac bypass mode.
- 24-hour numerical and graphical trends.
- Split screen capability to show ST, spirometry loop, EEG, EP, or mini trends permanently.
- Four user-configurable graphical trend pages.
- Trend cursor in both graphical and numerical trends.
- Waveform snapshots to store and recall waveform samples.
- Help function.
- On-line help for menu functions.
- Open software and hardware architecture.
- Easy insertion/removal of plug-in parameter modules without interrupting other monitoring.
- Anesthesia care oriented user interface.
- Optional extended arrhythmia analysis.
- Connector for Datex-Ohmeda S/5™ Device Interfacing Solution.
- Anesthesia-specific command bar for intuitive access to the monitoring functions.
- Removable command bar brings monitor controls close to the user.
- Frame with additional module slots.
- Moves patient cables close to the patient.
- Single cable connects the Extension Frame to the s/5 anesthesia Monitor’s Central Unit.
- Reduces patient cable clutter.
- Mounts to any vertical or horizontal pole.
- Display Size: 21.1 in diagonal.
- Display type: Active matrix color TFT LCD.
- Display resolution: SVGA resolution, 800 x 600.
- Number of traces: up to 8.
- Display layout and colors: User-configurable. Integrated Command Board with direct function keys, menu keys, and ComWheel for selections and adjustments in menus.
- Module capacity: 2+2 module slots.
- I/O connections: RS-232 computer serial output. 2 analog outputs. External keyboard connector.
- Network option: Compatible with Datex-Ohmeda Network for monitor-to-monitor communication and centralized viewing.
- Network and MemCard option: Activates MemCards to transfer the trended data of patient vital signs.
- Printing: Laser printing capabilities with serial printer supporting PCL5 language (Network and serial/parallel converter).
- Recorder option: Built-in three-channel thermal array recorder.
- Mounting options: Bed mount, wall mount, and roll stand.
- Rated voltage range and frequencies: 100 to 240v ±10%, 50/60 Hz.
- Maximum power consumption: 140 VA.
- Protection class: Class I.
- Grounding: Hospital grade.
- Type: Built-in NiMH battery. (2 pcs.)
- Capacity: Up to 1.5 h typical on full charge at 23°C.
- Recharging: When connected to mains power.
- Charging time: 10 hours to full capacity.
- Battery operation alarm.
- Indicator: Battery bar displayed on the screen.
- Graphical: All parameters, selectable times from 30 min to 72 h.
- Numerical: Continuously measured parameters sampled every 5 minutes, NIBP and PCWP values updated after each measurement. Also, the marker triggers numerical trend updating.
- Trend cursor: In both graphical and numerical trends.
- Alarm system classified into three categories according to priority in critical care; color and audio tone coded. Central alarms display and adjustment page. 10 min graphical mini trends referenced to set alarm limits.
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship Time: 7-10 Days