Covidien/Valleylab Force FX Electrosurgical Generator
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
The Covidien Force FX is an advanced and powerful electrosurgical device that operates digitally. This cutting-edge Valleylab ESU incorporates a state-of-the-art technology that instantly responds to changes in tissue, guaranteeing a reliable clinical outcome across all tissue types. By swiftly detecting tissue alterations at a remarkable rate of 200 times per second, this instant response technology adeptly adjusts the voltage and current to maintain optimal power levels. The Valleylab Force FX offers the flexibility of both handset and footswitch controls for activating the generator, empowering surgeons to exercise precise control over the selected power setting, even when dealing with resistant tissues.
- Instant Response technology that ensures the power delivered remains virtually constant, regardless of the tissue type.
- Three internal microcontrollers that reduce system reaction time and increase the system’s processing speed.
- Capacitive coupling is reduced by 30-50 percent when using Instant Response technology. This reduction is achieved by limiting the RMS voltage and the high-frequency harmonics. Lower voltage means less neuromuscular stimulation and more precise delivery of energy to reduce collateral damage.
- Spray coagulation voltage of no more than 9000 volts for broad, but superficial coagulation with limited capacitive coupling.
- Compatible with the exclusive Computer Motion Hermes Voice Command System.
- Manufacturer: Covidien/Valleylab
- Part Number: (OEM): VALLEYLAB FORCE FX
- Category: Electrosurgical Units
- Condition: Refurbished
- Weight: 18.0lbs.
- Warranty: 3 Months
- Height: 4.38” (11.1 cm)
- Width: 14” (35.6 cm)
- Depth: 17” (43.9 cm)
- Weight: < 18lb (< 8.1 kg)
- PER: 98
- Input Power Requirements: Operating range is 85 to 132 AC volts. Maximum current is 7 amperes in Cut and 4 amperes in Coag.
- High Frequency Leakage
- Bipolar: Less than 60 mArms
- Monopolar: Less than 150 mArms
- Output Waveforms:
- Precise: 470 kHz sinusoid
- Standard: 470 kHz sinusoid
- Macro: 470 kHz sinusoid
- Monopolar Cut
- Low: 390 kHz sinusoid. Similar to the Pure Cut mode except the maximum voltage is limited to a lower value.
- Pure: 390 kHz sinusoid
- Blend: 390 kHz bursts of sinusoid, recurring at 27 kHz intervals. 50% duty cycle envelope.
- Monopolar Coag
- Desiccate: 240 kHz sinusoid repeated at 39 kHz. 8% duty cycle.
- Fulgurate: 390 kHz damped sinusoidal bursts with a repetition frequency of 30 or 57 kHz into 500 ohms
- Spray: 390 kHz damped sinusoidal bursts with a randomized repetition centered at 28 kHz. Frequencies include 21kHz < f < 35 kHz. Output is further modulated by a random 250 Hz envelope with a variable duty cycle. Output power changes by less than 15% or 5 watts, whichever is greater, as the line voltage varies from 104-132 volts and 208-264 volts (at rated load)
- Operating Parameters:
- Ambient Temperature Range: 10° to 40° C (50° to 104° F)
- Relative Humidity: 30 % to 75%, noncondensing Atmospheric pressure: 700 to 1060 millibars
- Warm -up time: If transported or stored at temperatures outside the operating temperature range, allow one hour for the generator to reach room temperature before use.
- Transport & Storage:
- Ambient Temperature range: -40° to 70° C (-40° to 158°F)
- Relative humidity: 25% to 85% noncondensing
- Atmospheric Pressure: 500 to 1060 minibars
- REM Contact Quality Monitoring System:
- Measurement Frequency: 80 kHz ± 10 kHz
- Measurement Current: Less than 10 μA
- Acceptable Resistance Ranges: REM pad — 5-135 ohms; Non-REM pad — less than 20 ohms
- Acceptance range is 5-135 ohms after REM PolyHesive II return electrode is applied.
- Adaptive REM: REM trip is baseline impedance plus 40%. For example, if the baseline impedance is 30 ohms, the upper-level trip is approximately 42 ohms. If the pad-patient impedance falls below the baseline impedance, a new baseline is established.
In addition please acknowledge the following disclaimer:
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship Time: 7-10 Days