Covidien/Valleylab Force Argon II Electrosurgical Generator
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
The Covidien/Valleylab Force Argon II boasts advanced control capabilities enhanced by argon technology. Its low flow rate is specifically designed to avoid over pressurization during laparoscopic procedures. This Valleylab ESU is equipped with audio and visual alarms that alert users of any over pressure situation. Additionally, it is compatible with a wide range of generators and argon accessories.
- Argon-enhanced coagulation offers precise energy delivery for efficient, noncontact coagulation over large surface areas. Argon-enhanced coagulation produces rapid hemostasis with a thinner, more flexible eschar and reduced rebleeding
- Argon-shrouded cut facilitates cutting with less smoke and enhanced visibility
- Gas flow control enhances patient safety. The low flow rate, designed to help prevent overpressurization in laparoscopic procedures, is automatically invoked at system start up. The standard flow rate can be selected for open procedures
- The laparoscopic overpressure monitor helps avoid excessive peritoneal pressure in laparoscopic surgery. Audio and visual alarms warn of an overpressure condition
- Flexible system design reduces space requirements and offers optimal surgical flexibility. The compact unit can be cart or ceiling mounted and is compatible with a full range of Valleylab electrosurgical generators and argon accessories
- The universal mounting system is designed to accommodate several pieces of equipment efficiently and conveniently
- Compatibility with the ArgonPlus™ handset allows the Force Argon™ II system to be used with this fourfunction handset and a variety of electrodes designed for open and laparoscopic surgery
- Manufacturer: Covidien/Valleylab
- Part Number: (OEM): VALLEYLAB FORCE ARGON II
- Category: Electrosurgical Units
- Condition: Refurbished
- Weight: 24.0lbs.
- Warranty: 3 Months
- Height: 14.0 cm (5.6 in.)
- Width: 41.0 cm (16.0 in.)
- Length: 45.0 cm (17.8 in)
- Weight: 12 kg (24lbs)
- Gas Flow Range:
- Standard Mode: 0.5-12 standard liters/minute ± 15% of full scale
- Low Flow Mode: 0.5-4 standard liters/minute ± 15% of full scale
- Gas Filtration System:
- 0.1 micron internal filter
- 1.2 micron eternal filter
- Overpressure Monitoring:
- Audio and visual alarm, user selectable setpoint
- Active in low flow mode
- Input Power Source:
- Operating Range: 120-240 VAC
- Line Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Current: < 0.5 Amperes
- Audio Volume:
- The Alarm tones are set at a minimum 65 dB at 1 Meter and are adjustable.
- Operating Parameters:
- Temperature Range: 50° F to 104° (10°C to 40°C)
- Humidity Range: 15% to 85% noncondensing
- Storage and Shipping:
- Temperature Range: -40° F to 158° (-4°C to 70°C)
- Humidity Range: 25% to 85% noncondensing
In addition please acknowledge the following disclaimer:
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship Time: 7-10 Days