Covidien/Valleylab Force 1B Electrosurgical Generator
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
The Valleylab Force 1B represents a highly potent electrosurgical unit (ESU) that exhibits exceptional performance capabilities within a versatile generator. This device offers complete adaptability by allowing for diverse levels of homeostasis.
- Monopolar and Bipolar Outputs
- Audible and Visual Arms, including REM(TM) Fault Indicator
- REM(TM) (Return Electrode Monitoring) (Standard)
- 300 Watts Output - Cut, 120 Watts - Coagulation, 70 watts - Biopolar
- Manufacturer: Covidien/Valleylab
- Part Number: (OEM): VALLEYLAB FORCE 1B
- Category: Electrosurgical Units
- Condition: Refurbished
- Weight: 15.0lbs.
- Warranty: 3 Months
- Dimensions: 8 × 11 × 17 inches (15 × 28 × 3 cm)
- Weight: 15lbs (6.4 kg)
- Output Characteristics:
- Cut: 2400 Max (open circuit) P-P Voltage, 300 Rated Load ohms, 200 Nominal Power at rated load watts, 1.8 @ 100 W Crest Factor at rated load typical
- Blend 1: 2800 Max (open circuit) P-P Voltage, 300 Rated Load ohms, 175 Nominal Power at rated load watts, 2.7 @ 100 W Crest Factor at rated load typical
- Blend 2: 3200 Max (open circuit) P-P Voltage, 300 Rated Load ohms, 150 Nominal Power at rated load watts, 3.3 @ 100 W Crest Factor at rated load typical
- Output Waveform:
- Cut: 500 kHz Sinusoid
- Blend 1: 500 kHz bursts, 50% Duty Cycle, 31 kHz Recurrence
- Blend 2: 500 kHz bursts, 37.5% Duty Cycle, 31 kHz Recurrence
- Blend 3: 500 kHz bursts, 25% Duty Cycle, 31 kHz Recurrence
- Coag: 500 kHz bursts, 31 kHz Recurrence
- Bipolar: 500 kHz bursts, Unmodulated Recurrence
- Low Frequency Leakage (50 / 60 Hz):
- Normal polarity: intact chassis ground: < 10 mA, ground open; < 100 mA
- Reverse polarity: ground open: < 100 mA. Sink current, 140V applied, all inputs; < 150 mA. Chassis source current, ground open; < 110 mA
- High Frequency Risk Parameters:
- Bipolar and Monopolar RF leakage current: < 150 milliampere
- High Frequency Risk Parameters:
- Bipolar and Monopolar RF leakage current: < 150 milliamperes
- REM Contact Quality Monitor:
- Measurement frequency: 140 kHz ± 10 kHz
- Measurement current: 1.5 mA ± 0.5 mA
- Input Power Source:
- Nominal input line voltage is 120 VAC with a full range of 85-135 VAC. Frequency line varies from 45 to 65 Hz
- Idle: 0.5 A (Max. Current), 60 W (Max. Power)
- Cut: 5.0 A (Max. Current), 600 W (Max. Power)
- Coag: 3.0 A (Max. Current), 300 W (Max. Power)
- Bipolar: 1.5 A (Max. Current), 180 W (Max. Power)
In addition please acknowledge the following disclaimer:
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship Time: 7-10 Days