Covidien Medtronic Newport HT70 Respiratory Ventilator
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
The Newport HT70 ventilator is a versatile medical device suitable for patient ventilation in transport, emergency, and hospital settings. Offering both invasive and non-invasive ventilation options, the HT70 is designed to provide comprehensive respiratory support. One notable feature is its utilization of micro-piston technology, eliminating the requirement for external compressed gas sources.
The ventilator is equipped with a robust battery system comprising two batteries, capable of providing up to 10 hours of continuous use. Notably, these batteries can be fully recharged within a swift 3-hour timeframe, ensuring minimal downtime. The exterior of the Newport HT70 is constructed from durable polycarbonate material, rendering it virtually indestructible and well-suited for the rigors of medical environments.
- On-airway flow sensor for more ventilation options — inspiratory or expiratory monitoring alarms, flow or pressure trigger.
- Hot-swappable battery provides up to 10 hours of operation, can be changed without interrupting ventilation.
- Battery time and cylinder use estimators provide added peace of mind during use.
- Built-in oxygen monitoring and alarms alert users to changes or disruptions when using supplemental oxygen.
- Full-color touch-screen is large and simple to navigate for added convenience.
- Advanced features include alarm quickset, custom presets and custom backup ventilation.
- Manufacturer: Covidien/Medtronic/Newport
- Part Number (OEM): Newport HT70
- Category: Anesthesia Machine
- Accessories: None
- Functional Condition: Refurbished
- Cosmetic Condition: Good
- Paint Wear
- Warranty: 30 Days
- Height (with handle): 10.25 in (26.04 cm)
- Width: 9.75 in (24.77cm)
- Depth:11 in (27.94 cm))
- Weight: 15lbs (6.9kg)
- Operating Temperature: –18ºC to 40ºC
- Operating Humidity: 15 to 95% non-condensing
- Operating Pressure: 600 to 1,100 mbar
- Storage and Shipping Temperature: –40º C to 65º C
- Storage and Shipping Humidity: 0 to 95% non-condensing
- Paw (Peak, Mean, Base): VTI / VTE (insp./exp. tidal volume)
- MVI/ MVE (insp./exp. minute volume): Peak Insp. Flow
- RR tot (total respiratory rate): Internal Dual Battery System
- O2 Concentration: I:E Ratio
- O2 Cylinder Use: Battery Use Time Estimator
- Patient outlet: 22 mm OD
- AC Power Input: 100 to 240 VAC
- DC Power Input: 12 to 24 VAC
- Modes (pressure or volume): A/CMV, SIMV, SPONT
- NIV: On/off in all modes
- VT: 50 to 2,200 mL
- RR: 1 to 99 b/min
- i Time: 0.1 to 3.0 sec
- PEEP / CPAP: 0 to 30 cm H2O / 0 to 30 mbar
- PS: 0 to 60 cm H2O / 0 to 60 mbar
- Flow: 6 to 100 L/min
- I:E Ratio: 1:99 to 3:1
- PC: 5 to 60 cm H2O / 5 to 60 mbar
- Ptrig: -9.9 to 0 cm H2O / -9.9 to 0 mbar
- Flow trigger: 0.0 to 10.0 L/min, Off
- Manual inflation: 3 sec maximum
- O2: 21 to 100%
- Bias flow (NIV off): 7 L/min w/PEEP
- Bias flow (NIV on): 3 to 30 L/min w/PEEP
- PS Max iTime: 0.1 to 3.0 sec
- PS % Exp. Threshold: 5 to 85%
- Slope Rise: 1 to 10
- Flow wave pattern: square or descending
- Auto lock function: On/off
- Language selection: multiple language options
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship Time: 7-10 Days