Philips Intellivue MP20 M8001A Patient Monitor
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
The IntelliVue MP20 patient monitor provides powerful monitoring capability and essential measurements in a compact package to match the pace and unique needs of immediate care, special procedures, lower acuity environments, and patient transfer. The user interface has been redesigned to improve visibility of patient data, making it easier to use, and to enhance compatibility with standard software.
The IntelliVue MP20 monitor is easy to use and operate on a networked platform via wireless or wired connections. Through Philips intuitive Multi-Measurement Server and extensions, the MP20 delivers the best-in-class clinical measurements including capnography, conventional diagnostic 12-lead ECG, non-invasive and invasive blood pressure, respiration, FAST-SpO2, temperature, BIS, and cardiac output.
(Some may be optional, inquire on your specific requirements.)
- Powerful monitoring and essential measurements in a compact package for a variety of care settings
- Highly flexible screen configurations for a range of patient acuity levels, protocols, and procedures
- Easy to use and operate on a networked platform that can span the hospital enterprise
- Multi-Measurement Server includes a collection of the most consistently required parameters in a single unit, which saves valuable space
- For patient transport and transfer, the MMS detaches and inserts into any other Philips IntelliVue monitor. Upon return to patient bed, it reconnects to IntelliVue and uploads stored transfer data without recabling or reconfiguring.
- Stores up to 8 hours of data
- Lightweight, only 13lbs. including Multi-Measurement Server and one battery
- Up to five hours battery operation with dual lithium-ion batteries
- Microstream CO2 extension includes optional invasive blood pressure/temperature port
- Capnography Extension choice of mainstream or Sidestream CO2 measurement in a variety of configurations
- Hemodynamic Extension includes cardiac output, continuous cardiac output using PiCCO technology, invasive blood pressure, and temperature. Additional invasive blood pressure port is optional.
- Touchscreen operation makes many functions accessible through simple, one-touch commands
- Wired and wireless connectivity with easy switching from one mode to another
- Navigation Point operation designed for easy information input and onscreen navigation
- Optional integrated recorder offers convenient documentation whenever it’s needed.
- Manufacturer: Philips
Part Number: (OEM): MP20
- Category: Patient Monitor
- Condition: Refurbished
- Weight: 13.0 lbs.
- Warranty: 12-Months
(There are many configurations, so price will vary, please contact us for additional information)
- Philips FAST
- Nellcor OxiMax
- Temperature - Optional
- Recorder/Printer - Optional
- Options: TBD
- Software: TBD
Estimated Ship Time: 7-10 Days