GE Venue Fit Ultrasound Machine/System
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
Venue Fit – Simple. Fast. Precise
Point of care ultrasound system for the critical moment.
The newest member of the Venue family was designed with your needs in mind. We have created an ultrasound system that not only fits all your needs, it fits into your work space, and into your practice, and gives you an excellent point of care system for evaluating your patient's medical status. Streamlined yet powerful. Small yet efficient. It has all the features you have come to know and love about the Venue Family, and it is built for a wide range of environments:
- Accurate calculations to support clinical confidence.
- Touch, pinch, swipe.
- Completely adaptable
- Probes at Hand.
- Optional ECG available.
- Windows 10 operating system.
- Featuring a powerful imaging engine that utilizes cSound technology.
- Proprietary algorithms synthesize patient data and enable fast assessments and confident decisions
- A shared underlying platform provides a common user experience and simplifies training protocols.
- XDclear Linear Probes
- GE L4-20t-RS
- Sector Phased Array Probes
- GE 3Sc-RS
- GE 6S-RS
- GE 12S-RS
- Micro-Convex Probes
- GE 8C-RS
- GE E8C-RS
- Convex Probes
- GE C1-5-RS
- Linear Probes
- GE L4-12t-RS
- GE L12n-RS
- GE 12L-RS
- GE L10-22-RS
- GE 9L-RS
- GE ML6-15-RS (Matrix)
- GE L8-18i-RS (Hockey Stick)
- Specialty Probes
- GE 6Tc-RS (Transesophegeal)
- Manufacturer: GE
- Manufacturer (MPN) OEM: Venue Fit
- Category: Ultrasound - Machines / Systems
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 12 Months
In addition please acknowledge the following disclaimer:
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship: TBD