Mindray ePM Sidestream CO2 Module Adult Pediatric w/ Accessory Kit
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
The Mindray MDPro CO2 Module is designed to work in conjunction with the ePM 10M and ePM 12M patient monitors, enabling the identification and measurement of inspired and expired CO2 values. This module provides a simple and reliable solution for monitoring the CO2 content inhaled and exhaled by a patient, which is crucial for assessing the patient's condition during medical procedures and both before and after treatment.
The CO2 module can be easily inserted into the designated slot at the back of the patient monitor without the need for additional cables, allowing for seamless integration and immediate functionality. This integration enhances the monitoring capabilities of the ePM 10M and ePM 12M patient monitors, supporting comprehensive and efficient patient care.
- The Mindray MDPro CO2 Module works in conjunction with ePM 10M and ePM 12M patient monitors to identify and measure inspired and expired CO2 values
- It proves to be an important parameter in determining the patient’s condition during a medical procedure as well as before and after treatment
- The module can be simply slid into its slot at the back of the patient monitor, without the need for any extra cables, and it is ready to go
- Easy plug-and-play installation
- Stable performance in tough environmental conditions
- Measures CO2 content during patient’s breathing
- Provides reliable results
- Manufacturer: Mindray / Datascope
- Part Number (OEM): 121-001586-00
- Category: Module
- Technology: Mindray
- Parameter Options: CO2
- Condition: New/Refurbished
- Warranty: 3 Months
In addition, please acknowledge the following disclaimer:
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship Time: 7-10 Days