Baxter / Sigma Spectrum IQ Infusion Pump
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
The Baxter Spectrum IQ is a high-capacity infusion pump that utilizes the design principles of the Baxter Sigma Spectrum pump. The Spectrum IQ Pump boasts an enhanced drug library for infusion pumps, providing a more extensive range of medications. This cutting-edge platform seamlessly integrates with your facility's EMR system to ensure smooth operation. Additionally, the infusion pump features on-screen bar-code technology, enabling convenient scanning and offering supplementary prompts for auto-programmed infusion dosages.
- Full EMR integration allowing auto-programming & auto-documentation
- Simplified workflows with on-screen barcode
- Industry-leading drug library compliance
- Unique titration error prevention
- A single IV set for gravity and in-pump use
- End-to-end tagless asset tracking of
- Location and pump Status
- Manufacturer: Baxter / Sigma
- Part Number: (OEM):
- Category: Infusion Pumps
- Accessories: None
- Condition: Refurbished
- Weight: 3.50lbs.
- Warranty: 3 Months
- Size: Wireless Battery Module:
- Without IV pole clamp – 7.4”h x 5.2”w x 3.3”d
- With standard IV pole clamp - 7.4”h x 7.7”w x 5.5”d
- Weight: Wireless Battery Module:
- Without IV pole clamp – 45.6 oz.± 1.0 oz.
- With standard IV pole clamp – 51.6 oz. ± 1.0 oz.
- Flow Rate:
- 0.5 to 999 mL/hr with 0.1 mL/hr increments from 0.5 to 99.9
- mL/hr and 1.0 mL/hr increments from 100 to 999 mL/hr
- AC Power
- Input: 100-240VAC, 50- 60 Hz / 300 mA
- Output (P/N 30205): 9VDC/1000 mA, short circuit protected
- Cord length ~3.0 m (~ 9.75 feet)
- Occlusion Pressure:
- High (19 ±9 PSI)
- Medium (13 ±6 PSI)
- Low (6 ±4 PSI)
- Operating Conditions:
- Operating temperature: 60 to 90°F (15.6 to 32.2° C),
- 20 to 90% relative humidity non-condensing.
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship Time: 7-10 Days