Baxter Bard Infus O.R. Syringe Pump w/ Pole Clamp
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
The Baxter Bard Infus O.R. Pump is a syringe infusion device that will aid in the administration of many intravenous agents given during anesthetic procedures. It provides for the convenient delivery of narcotics, muscle relaxants, and vasoactive drugs through the SMART LABEL System and is an excellent device for outpatient surgical settings.
- Modify dose without multiple reprogramming steps.
- Adjust settings easily at any time during infusion.
- Change dial settings with a single hand for an immediate response.
- Save calculation time.
- Minimize risk of calculation error.
- Change Infusion Parameters/Rates with SMART LABELS.
- SMART LABELS are magnetically coded/drug specific.
- Select from the available SMART Label library.
- Ideal for administering drugs requiring multiple dosage adjustments.
- Manufacturer: Baxter
Part Number: (OEM): Infuse O.R.
- Category: Syringe Pumps
- Pole Clamp
- Condition: Refurbished
- Weight: 3.0 lb.
- Warranty: 6 Months
In addition please acknowledge the following disclaimer:
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship Time: 7-10 Days