Baxter/Hillrom P7900B Centrella Smart+ Bed w/ Centrella Pro Surface Remote & Mattress
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
The Baxter/Centrella Smart+ Bed is designed to prioritize patient-centered bedside care through a range of innovations. These include a motion-activated nightlight, comfortable therapeutic surfaces, continuous patient monitoring, and various patient convenience features. These elements are carefully crafted to streamline the work of healthcare providers, improve patient safety, and boost patient satisfaction levels.
The Baxter/Hillrom ReadyConnect System delivers a reliable, wireless connection from the Centrella Smart+ Bed to Nurse Call that is easy to use, minimizes floor obstructions and provides faster data transmission.
ReadyConnect System installation is as simple as plugging the bed’s power cable into the wall unit to automatically pair the bed with the ReadyConnect system and establish a wireless Nurse Call connection.
When connected, data, alerts and room controls are sent over Bluetooth, which flows into the Nurse Call system from the ReadyConnect system.
- Patient Safety
- Patient Satisfaction
- Fall Prevention
- Pressure Injury Prevention
- Patient Deterioration & Monitoring
- Enhanced Patient Satisfaction
- Advanced Caregiver-Focused Technology
- Manufacturer: Baxter/Hillrom
- Part Number (OEM): P7900B
- Accessories: None
- Functional Condition: Refurbished
- Cosmetic Condition: Good
- Paint Wear
- Mattress (Included)
- Warranty: 90 Days
- Overall Width:
- 40" (101.6 cm) or 43" (109.22 cm) Comfort Edition
- Overall Length w/ Foot Extension:
- 98.7" (251 cm) max length (foot section extended) 86.7" (220 cm) minimum (foot section retracted)
- Bed Height:
- 32.5" (83 cm) maximum 14.5" (37 cm) minimum
- Head Section Inclination:
- 0° to 65°
- Thigh Section Inclination:
- 0° to 25°
- Foot Section Inclination:
- 0° to 50°
- Trendelenburg Position Max:
- Reverse Trend Position Max:
- Castor Size/Type:
- 5" (13 cm) / Central Locking System
- Centrella Core Surface:
- 35.5" or 38.5"W x 76"-88"L x 7"H
- Centrella Pro Surface:
- 35.5" or 38.5"W x 76"-88"L x 7"H
- Centrella Pro+ Surface:
- 35.5" or 38.5"W x 76"-88"L x 9"H
- Centrella Max Surface:
- 35.5" or 38.5"W x 76"-88"L x 8"H
- Safe Working Load:
- 650lb (295 kg)
- Patient Weight Range:
- 70 - 500lb (32 - 227 kg)
In addition please acknowledge the following disclaimer:
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship Time: 7-10 Days