Baxter Bard AS40 Syringe Pump
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
The Baxter AS40 is an infusion pump called Auto syringe, capable of delivering different types of infusions. It offers both continuous and intermittent infusion solutions, making it suitable for intravenous, intra-arterial, and epidural infusions. The Baxter syringe pump allows users to program flow rates ranging from 0.01 to 438 mL/hr. Additionally, it comes equipped with a customizable drug library and a rechargeable battery that can last up to 12 hours. The Bater As-40 is compatible with a wide range of standard disposable syringes, varying in size from 1 mL to 60 mL. Moreover, the syringe pump offers various configurable options, including syringe manufacturer selection, automatic syringe size recognition, selectable infusion modes, maximum infusion rates, and occlusion pressure sensitivity.
- Continuous and intermittent infusion options
- Standard disposable syringe from 1 mL to 60 mL in size
- Pre-programmable bolus operation
- Alarms and alert messages on display screen
- internal rechargeable battery
- Can be used intravenous, intra-arterial, epidural or subcutaneous
- Manufacturer: Baxter
Part Number: (OEM): AS40
- Category: Syringe Pumps
- Pole Clamp
- Condition: Refurbished
- Weight: 3.2lbs.
- Warranty: 3 Months
- Height: 3.4 in ( 8.6 cm)
- Width: 2.6 in (6.7 cm)
- Length: 10 in (25 cm)
- Weight: 3.2 lb (1.45 kg)
- Flow Rate Accuracy:
- ± 3% of full-scale plunger travel. (not including syringe tolerance.)
- Volume Accuracy:
- ± 3%, or 0.007" of travel, whichever is greater. (not including syringe tolerance.)A
- B-D: 1, 3, 5, 10, 20, 30, 60 mL plastic
- Sherwood Monoject: 1, 3, 6, 12, 20, 35, 60 mL
- Terumo: 1, 3, 5, 10, 20, 30, 60 mL
- Flow Rate Range:
- 0.01 mL/hr to 360 mL/hr, depending on the syringe.
- Delivery Volume:
- Full syringe volume for 1-60 mL syringes.
- Data Display:
- Self-prompting, multi-field.
- Status Display:
- Nine-LED array.
- Power Requirements:
- AC: 105-125V 60 Hz (battery charger)
- DC: internal rechargeable battery pack.
- Battery Life: 12 hours of operation at 2 mL/hr using a 60-syringe
- 5 hours of operation at 100 mL/hr.
In addition please acknowledge the following disclaimer:
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship Time: 7-10 Days