B. Braun Vista Basic Large Volume Infusion Pump
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
The B. Braun Vista Basic serves as a volumetric infusion pump designed to ensure a precise and uninterrupted flow of both parenteral and enteral fluids. It is equipped with a membrane keypad for operation and features a liquid crystal display that provides users with information about the delivery rate and operational guidance. With the intrafix system, the standard delivery rate ranges from 0.1 to 999.9 ml/h, while the Vista Pump Set allows for a range of 0.1 to 800 ml/h. Widely utilized in outpatient settings, this pump boasts a robust and dependable design. It offers various essential therapies like continuous, piggyback, and program mode, along with a selection of cost-effective, straight line gravity sets.
- Robust design of mechanical components ensures maximum durability.
- Linear peristaltic pump.
- Can be operated as a stand-alone unit or integrated into an intensive care unit.
- Battery provides at least 3 hours of operation at the highest delivery rate.
- Easy to use, teach, and learn.
- Using a drop sensor eliminates the need for pre-setting a VTBD in continuous mode and senses upstream occlusions and empty solution containers.
- Manufacturer: B. Braun
- Part Number: (OEM): Vista Basic
- Category: Infusion Pumps
- Accessories: None
- Condition: Refurbished
- Weight: 6.8lbs.
- Warranty: 6 Months
- Height: 9.4 in (24 cm)
- Width: 5.5 in (14 cm)
- Depth: 7.8 in (20 cm)
- Weight: 6.8lbs (3.1 kg)
- Linear peristaltic volumetric infusion pump
- VAC: 100-120 VAC
- Hz: 50-60 Hz
- Watts: 13 Watts
- Leakage Current: Max 30μA
- Type: Nickel–cadmium (rechargeable)
- Amp Hours: 1.2Ah
- Volts: 7.2V
- Operating Time: ≈3.5 hours at 125 mL/hr
- Charge Time: Approx. 16 hours
- Infusion Rates:
- Intrafix Tubing: 0.1 to 999.9 mL/h
- Vista Tubing: 0.1 to 800.0 mL/h
- KVO Rate: 1 mL/h or selected rate, whichever is lower
- Flow Rate Accuracy: ±5% measurement time 8h5, temp. 71.6°F
- Air-in-Line, Low Battery, Plug In Now, Bag Empty, Downstream Occlusion, Door Open, Pump Stopped, KVO, Unit Malfunction
- Air-in-Line Alarm:
- Air bubble size 0.3mL (Can be set from 0.01 to 0.3 mL in service) or 1.5mL/hr (Can be set from 0.5 to 3.5 mL/hr in service program)
- Continuous and Piggyback Modes, Program Mode for variable infusions, Ramp/Taper Mode for TPN infusions and Delay A Mode for postponing infusion start and finish
- User option to retain last Continuous and Piggyback Mode data upon power up. Permanent data retention in Program and Ramp/Taper Modes after pump is turned off
- Operating Temperatures:
- Operating: 64.4° F to 95° F, 10.15 PSI to 15.37PSI
- Non-Operating: -13° F to 131° F, 10.15 PSI to
- 15.37 PSI
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship Time: 7-10 Days