B. Braun Outlook 400ES Infusion Pump
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
The B. Braun Outlook 400ES infusion system provides a distinctive pump platform that can be expanded with extra functionalities to meet the evolving requirements of your facility. It is utilized for managing the flow of primary and secondary fluids in situations where positive pressure is needed. The Outlook ES infusion pump allows for manual regulation of occlusion limits ranging from 75-500 mmHg, and also offers an extended occlusion setting specifically designed for epidural infusions, reaching up to 750 mmHg. Moreover, it incorporates audible and visual alarms to notify users of KVO (keep vein open), low battery, and other relevant conditions.
- Capable of delivering fluid from a negative head height.
- User-selectable occlusion limit settings between 75-500 mmHg.
- Epidural infusion capability with an extended occlusion limit setting of 750 mmHg.
- Non-numeric keypad to help reduce programming errors related to zeros and decimals.
- Real-time display of dose and limit values during infusions.
- Daisy chaining allows up to 5 pumps to be plugged into each other with only one needing to be plugged into an outlet.
- Internal rechargeable battery that will power the pump automatically in case of power loss.
- Manufacturer: B. Braun
- Part Number: (OEM): Outlook 400ES
- Category: Infusion Pumps
- Accessories: None
- Condition: Refurbished
- Weight: 11.0lbs.
- Warranty: 6 Months
- Height: 4.5 in (11.43 cm)
- Width: 12 in (30.48 cm)
- Depth: 8.75 in (22.23 cm)
- Weight: 11lbs (4.98 kg)
- Infusion System:
- Delivery Rate Range: 0.1 to 999.9 ml/hr, in 0.1 ml/hr increments; Micro Mode: 0.1 to 99.9 ml/hr
- Volume to be Delivered Range: 0.1 to 9999.9 ml, in 0.1 ml increments
- Occlusion Limit Settings: 75, 100, 200, 300, 400, 500 and 750 mmHg. Standard default is 300 mmHg.
- Keep Vein Open Rate: 3.0 ml/hr or selected rate, whichever is lower
- Volume Delivered Accuracy: + 5%
- Fluid Types: All standard IV fluids
- Alarms: Air-In-Line, Battery Very Low, Close Roller Clamp, Container Empty, Downstream Occlusion, Door Open, Hold Time Exceeded, KVO, Low Battery Warning, System Error.
- Air-in-Line Alarm: > 100 microliter bubble
- Memory: Permanent data retention after the pump is turned off unless the battery is depleted or disconnected, or unless the Data Retention Defaults have been otherwise selected in the Biomed Options.
- Max Bolus Volume (Microbore Tubing):
- 0.047 ml at 399 ml/hr (75 mmHg)
- 0.086 ml at 399 ml/hr (750 mmHg)
- 0.053 ml at 500 ml/hr (400 mmHg)
- 0.097 ml at 750 ml/hr (750 mmHg)
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship Time: 7-10 Days