B. Braun Outlook 100 Infusion Pump
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
The B. Braun Outlook 100 infusion pump is designed with a keypad that is color-coded and produces audible key clicks. This pump is not only safe and reliable but also extremely user-friendly. It offers a large color display that allows for a comprehensive and convenient view of the infusion status, providing information at a glance.
Crafted with the intention of minimizing errors during the administration of IV medications, the B. Braun Outlook 100 Safety Infusion Pump System is equipped with a highly adaptable DoseGuard drug library. This exceptional feature empowers healthcare professionals to personalize the pump according to their specific clinical practices and requirements.
- Intuitive: A “brain” in each pump helps prevent channel confusion and catastrophic pump failures
- Versatile: Vertical stacking takes less space
- + KeyGuard™: Non-numeric keypad with simple arrows to help prevent manual programming errors related to zero vs. decimal entry
- Air Trapping Cassette: Catches up to 3 mLs of air helping to reduce nuisance air-in-line alarms
- Proven delivery mechanism providing reliable and accurate operation
- Real-time display of dose and limit values during infusion for titration safety
- Active alphabetic matrix for quick and easy drug selection
- Loading Dose and On Demand Bolus configurations for all DoseGuard Drugs
- Manufacturer: B. Braun
- Part Number: (OEM): Outlook 100
- Category: Infusion Pumps
- Accessories: None
- Condition: Refurbished
- Weight: 11.0lbs.
- Warranty: 6 Months
- Width: 30.5 cm (12 in)
- Height: 11.4 cm (4.5 in)
- Depth: 22.2 cm (8.75 in)
- Weight: 5 kg (11lbs)
- Power: 120 VAC, 3A, 60 Hz
- Grounding Resistance: Meets or Exceeds UL Standard 2601-1
- Leakage Current: Meets or Exceeds UL Standard 2601-1
- Mechanism: Positive Pressure Displacement Reservoir
- UL Certified: Yes. Meets or exceeds 2601-1, IPX1 drip rating
- Battery: 12V NiMH
- Battery Operating Time: 7 hrs at 25 ml/hr
- Rate Range: 0.1 to 999.9 mL/hr in 0.1 mL increments
- Micro Mode: 0.1 to 99.9 mL/hr in 0.1 mL increments
- Volume to be Delivered Range: 0.1 to 9,999.9 mL in 0.1 mL increments
- Occlusion Pressure: Adjustable Settings: 75, 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, and 750 mmHg
- KVO Rate: 3 mL/hr or selected rate whichever is lower
- Volumetric Accuracy: ± 5%
- Alarms: Air-in-line, Hold Time Exceeded, Low Battery Warning, Plug In Alarm, DoseGuard™ Alert, RateGuard™ Alert, Downstream Occlusion, Check Set, Bag Empty, Upstream Occlusion, System Error
- Tubing: Horizon® Pump Sets
- Modes/Features: DOSE Mode with DoseGuard™ Drug Library, Primary and Piggyback Modes with RateGuard™ Solution Library, Loading Dose and On-demand Bolus Modes, Profile Mode, Program Mode, Set Time and Volume, Schedule Next Run, Micro Mode, q(x) Mode, Epidural Mode
- Custom Configuraton Software: Outlook® ES Pump Configuration Editor Software (Required—One time fee, unlimited use license)
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship Time: 7-10 Days