ArthroCare Coblator II Electrosurgical Unit Set
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
The ArthroCare ENT Coblator II Surgery System has been specifically designed to perform ablation, resection, and coagulation of soft tissue, as well as hemostasis of blood vessels in otorhinolaryngology (ENT) surgery. By utilizing the innovative Coblation technology, this system effectively dissolves tissue at the molecular level, ensuring precise control while minimizing any adverse thermal impact on the surrounding tissues. Alongside a diverse range of Plasma Wands tailored for specific ENT surgical procedures, the comprehensive system consists of a Coblator II controller, a flow control valve unit and cable, a foot control unit, and a hospital-grade power cord.
ArthroCare COBLATION products are designed to operate in both ablation and coagulation modes, which result in different tissue effects.
Ablation Mode – As the Controller settings increase from 1 to 9 in the COBLATION mode, the performance of the Wand transitions from a thermal effect to ablative effect through the creation and intensity of plasma. When the Controller setting increases, the plasma field increases in size, and thermal effect decreases accordingly.
Coagulation Mode – All COBLATION Wands can operate in Coag mode for hemostasis. The bipolar nature of the Wand sends energy through the desired tissue, coagulating the blood vessels through a resistive heating process.
- Coblate / Ablate and Coagulation functions
- Efficient tissue ablation during ENT surgical procedures
- Bipolar coagulation for achieving efficient hemostasis
- Compact design with integrated flow control unit and foot pedal
- Easy system setup and operation
- Manufacturer: ArthoCare
- Part Number: (OEM): RF8000E, 10863, 10101
- Category: Electrosurgical Units
- Condition: Refurbished
- Weight: 13.0lbs.
- Warranty: 3 Months
- Controller Dimensions:
- 16″ W x 17 2/3″ D x 5 1/4″
- Controller Weight:
- Flow Control Valve Dimensions:
- 4 1/3″ W x 8 2/3″ D x 3 1/2″ H
- Flow Control Valve Weight:
- Flow Control Cable Overall Length:
- Controller Input:
- Power: 90 – 120 VAC
- Frequency: 50 – 60 Hz
- RMS Current: Max 8 A
- Fuse Rating: T8 Amps 250V for 120V
- Controller Output:
- Fundamental Frequency: 100 kHz
- Voltage Range: 0 – 300 V rms @ 100 kHz
- Power: Max 400 W @ 250 Ω
- Operation temperature: 10 °C – 40 °C
In addition please acknowledge the following disclaimer:
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship Time: 7-10 Days