Alaris 8300 Microstream EtCO2 Pump IV Infusion Module
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
The Alaris/BD CareFusion 8300 EtCo2 Module offers continuous monitoring of the respiratory system. This module includes an Infusion Pump which tracks various parameters such as CO2 levels, exhaled CO2 (EtCO2), inhaled CO2 (FiCO2), and respiratory rate.
The EtCO2 Module from Carefusion utilizes a side-stream capnography technique. To measure CO2, the Disposables collect a small portion of the inhaled and exhaled gases either from the ventilator disposable or directly from the patient, and deliver it to the monitor. This process also removes any moisture or patient secretions from the collected sample using a micro stream inline filter, while preserving the shape of the CO2 waveform. The Alaris CareFusion 8300 EtCO2 Module releases a gas sample through a micro-sample cell of 15 Microliters.
- Reduce risks of opioid infusions.
- Customizable profiles add flexibility across all patientcare areas.
- Utilizes sampling lines that cuts the need for moving parts, external sensors or routine calibration.
- Provides patient EtCO2 sampling products to meet abroad spectrum of sampling needs available with or without oxygen delivery.
- Manufacturer: Alaris
Part Number: (OEM): 8300
- Category: EtCO2 Module
- Condition: Refurbished
- Weight: 7.2 lb.
- Warranty: 6 Months
- Height: 8.8 in
- Width: 6.9 in
- Depth: 9 in
- Weight: 7.2 lbs
- Environmental Operating Conditions
- Atmospheric Pressure: 525 - 4560 mmHg (700 - 6080hPa)
- Relative Humidity: 20 - 90 % Noncondensing
- Temperature Range: 41 - 104°F (5 - 40 °C)
- Environmental Storage / Transportation Conditions
- Atmospheric Pressure: 375 - 760 mmHg (500- 1013 hPa)
- Relative Humidity: 5 - 85% Noncondensing
- Temperature Range: -4 - 140°F (-20 - 160°C)
- Flow Rate
- Nominally 50 mL/min -7.5 +15 mL/min
- Warm Up Time
- 30 seconds
- Power Requirements
- 100 - 240V ~, 50/60 Hz, 150 VA MAX\
- Internal Power Source
- Operating time: 5.5 hours
- Measurement Range
- EtCO2: 0-99 mmHg FiCO2: 0-99 mmHg Respiratory Rate: 0-150 bp
In addition, please acknowledge the following disclaimer:
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship Time: 7-10 Days