Alaris 8300 Microstream EtCO2 Pump IV Infusion Module
Couldn't load pickup availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
The Alaris™ EtCO2 Module, integrated with Alaris™ PCA Module, enables continuous respiratory monitoring to help reduce risks of opioid-induced respiratory depression. EtCO2 module functionality pauses a PCA infusion if the patient's respiratory status falls below hospital-defined limits. The EtCO2 module can also be used as a stand alone monitor.
PCA pause protocol helps clinicians automatically pause patient-controlled analgesia (PCA) infusions when hospital-established respiratory rate alarm limits are exceeded. This unique Alaris System feature helps you identify adverse ventilation events and manage ventilatory complications. It also may help you diagnose specific medical conditions and select appropriate interventions, such as adjusting opioid infusion parameters, stimulating the patient and/or adjusting supplemental oxygen.
- PCA Pause
- Guardrails® Drug Library Compatible
- Uses Oridion Microstream technology with Filterline disposables (Sold separately) to offer real time respiratory status
- Displays trend real-time patient respiratory rate, EtCO2 and no breath alarm status
- Continuous Monitoring
- Patient Protection
- Manufacturer: Alaris
Part Number: (OEM): 8300
- Category: EtCO2 Module
- Condition: Refurbished
- Weight: 4.0 lb.
- Warranty: 6 Months
In addition, please acknowledge the following disclaimer:
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship Time: 7-10 Days