Baxter / Sigma Spectrum Infusion Pump
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
The Baxter Sigma Spectrum Infusion pump is a compact, lightweight, and user-friendly device. Soma provides this Baxter infusion pump with either software version 6.05 or 6.02. Its wireless connectivity enables seamless integration of data into your hospital's existing EMR system. The Sigma Spectrum is fully compatible with standard gravity IV sets supplied by Hospira and various other companies. When operating on battery power, the I.V. pump can sustain a minimum of 4 hours with average usage on a fully charged battery. It incorporates several safety features including the Dose Error Reduction Software (DERS) with both hard and soft limitations, default dose rates, and multiple dosing modes. Another infusion pump offered by Baxter is the Baxter Spectrum IQ.
- Easy and fast priming of the Standard IV administration sets.
- Bright high-contrast liquid crystal display.
- Small and lightweight profile that enhances patient mobility.
- Bi-directional wireless communication.
- HL7 and XML communications.
- Manufacturer: Baxter / Sigma
- Part Number: (OEM):
- Category: Infusion Pumps
- Accessories: None
- Condition: Refurbished
- Weight: 1.66lbs.
- Warranty: 3 Months
- Height: 6.3 in (16 cm)
- Width: 4.2 in (10.67 cm)
- Depth: 2.5 in (6.35 cm)
- Weight: 1.66 lb (0.5 kg)
- Pump Mechanism: Linear Peristaltic
- Flow Rate: 0.5 to 999 mL/hr with 0.1 mL/hr increments
- Modes: Primary and Secondary, Multi-Step, and Cyclic TPN
- KVO: 0.5 - 50 mL/hr
- Max Pump Pressure: 28 PSI
- Occlusion Pressure: Adjustable: High (19 ±9 PSI), Medium (13 ±6 PSI), and Low (6 ±4 PSI)
- Accuracy: 0.5 – 1.9 mL/hr: ±0.1 mL/hr; 2.0 – 800 mL/hr: ±5%; 801 – 999 mL/hr: ±5%
- Type: Color HRTFT
- Resolution: 240 X 270
- Battery (Wireless):
- Type: Lithium Ion
- Voltage: 1800 mA/h, 7.4 VDC nominal.
- Run Time: 4 hrs
- Charge Time: 16 Hours
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship Time: 7-10 Days