Stryker 5051 Stretcher/Gurney Chair
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
The Stryker 5051 Stretcher Chair is a versatile medical device designed to provide multiple positioning options, offering superior versatility in various clinical settings.
Overall, the Stryker 5051 Stretcher Chair is a valuable asset in medical environments where adaptability, space efficiency, and patient comfort are paramount. Its multifunctional design aligns with the needs of surgery centers and other facilities aiming to optimize their clinical performance and enhance patient care.
- Dual hydraulic jacks optimize stability for greater comfort and a more secure treatment platform.
- Solid steel rings securely clamp down over all four wheels to ensure a firmly locked working surface.
- The durable Stryker Stretcher Chair performs multiple functions while enhancing stability, ease of use, comfort, mobility, and safety.
- Lumbar support, ergonomic seat tilt, and a 24” wide patient surface all add up to enhanced patient comfort. The twin jacks also allow the Model 5051 to be placed in a comfortable “recliner” position.
- Four IV receptacles.
- Four wheel brake system.
- CPR capable design.
- Dependent leg/stationary foot section.
- Fiberesin pneumatic Fowler.
- Fixed-position push bar.
- Hands-free Trendelenburg.
- Locking caster steering.
- Variable control descent.
- Swing-down side rails with comfort armrest.
- Dual-articulation, enhanced- clearance headpiece
- Head pads - Ultra Comfort
- Manufacturer: Stryker
- Part Number (OEM): 5051
- Category: Beds
- Accessories: None
- Functional Condition: Refurbished
- Cosmetic Condition: Good
- Paint Wear
- Warranty: 30 Days
- Overall Length:
- 76” (193 cm).
- Overall: 30.0” (76 cm).
- Litter: 27.5” (70 cm).
- Weight Capacity:
- 400lb (182 kg).
- Height Range:
- High: 33.5” (85 cm).
- Low: 22.0” (56 cm).
- Litter Positioning:
- Backrest: 0 - 90°.
- Leg: 0 - 80°.
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg: ± 45°.)
- ± 45°.
- Standard: 10” x 31” (25 cm x 79 cm).
- Patient Surface:
- 24” x 74” (61 cm x 188 cm).
- Caster Diameter:
- 6” (15 cm).
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship Time: 7-10 Days