Stryker 1125 Prime Series Stretcher
Couldn't load pickup availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
The Stryker Prime series stretchers are the most current generation of stretchers manufactured by Stryker. The Prime series replaces the popular M-series stretchers. These workhorse stretchers are commonly used in hospital and surgery center settings. Stryker Prime is designed to ensure caregiver safety and efficiency while enhancing the patient experience.
Prime is BackSmart. It can be instrumental in reducing caregiver injuries during patient care. Prime offers three mobility options and unprecedented patient comfort. A variety of available support services and configurations options give Prime the versatility you need.
The 700lb. weight capacity combined with multiple mobility solutions help accommodate heavy patients and long transports. Power and control options give more flexibility and control than ever to both caregiver and patient. The Prime 1125 includes Zoom Motorized Drive System to assist caregivers in easily transporting patients.
- 700lb. weight capacity
- Less than 21-inch low height
- Litter-mounted oxygen bottle holder
- Power-washable design 11105 and 1115 only!
- Center-locking brake system with dual end activators
- Dual, side-mounted foot control hydraulics with uni-lower pedal
- Dual end brake/steer controls
- Glideaway Siderails
- 4 integrated IV receptacles
- +/- Trendelenburg
- 8-inch Omni Surface Casters with integrated wheel covers
- Pneumatic backrest/stationary foot
- Thermoformed ABS base
- Integrated utility tray
- Integrated transfer board
- Manufacturer: Stryker
- Part Number (OEM): 1125
- Category: Stretchers
- Technology: N/A
- Functional Condition: Refurbished
- Cosmetic Condition: Good
- Paint Wear
- NEW Mattress (INCLUDED!)
- Warranty: 90 Days
In addition, please acknowledge the following disclaimer:
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship Time: 7-10 Days