Covidien/Valleylab RapidVac Electrosurgical Generator
Couldn't Load Pickup Availability
Listing Terms & Conditions
All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by them.
The Medtronic Covidien Valleylab RapidVac is an innovative system for eliminating surgical smoke, effectively capturing particles and adsorbing gases. Its primary purpose is to enhance visibility and minimize health risks linked to the presence of surgical smoke. The RapidVac smoke evacuator is versatile and can be utilized in both open and laparoscopic surgeries. This remarkable unit incorporates a centrifugal action pump with a powerful suction and high flow rate, along with an exceptionally quiet motor.
- More Power: The RapidVac System has 30% more power at maximum airflow than our previous model.
- Effective Filter Technology: All-in-one, four-stage, high-technology, long-life, three-port, RFID-Equipped ULPA Filter provides 99.9995% filtration efficiency at 0.12-micron particle size.
- Easy to Use: Easily understandable graphics, easy to set up, easily determined airflow and filter life, and easy filter replacement.
- Economical: Long filter life, 25 hours activation time. Three ports for common filter sizes. No need for prefilters or adapters, reducing cost per procedure.
- Quiet: The RapidVac Smoke Evacuator System is quieter than our previous model and judged in surveys as quieter than expected in the O.R.
- Manufacturer: Covidien/Valleylab
- Part Number: (OEM): VALLEYLAB RAPIDVAC
- Category: Electrosurgical Units
- Condition: Refurbished
- Weight: 20.0lbs.
- Warranty: 3 Months
- Height: 8” (20.32 cm)
- Width: 14” (35.56 cm)
- Depth: 18.75” (47.63 cm)
- Weight: 20 lbs. (9.07 kg)
- One SEA3700 filter contains four filtration stages to capture the smoke plume.
- Stage 1: A prefilter that traps and removes gross particulate and incidental fluid.
- Stage 2: An ULPA grade (Ultra Low Penetration Air) patented filter captures particulates and micro-organisms down to 0.1 μm at 99.9995% efficiency.
- Stage 3: The highest grade virgin activated carbon, designed specifically for Valleylab for the removal and adsorption of odors and toxic gases produced by burning tissue. These harmful gases may constitute a health hazard to healthcare professionals who are subjected to prolonged exposure. The activated carbon used in the smoke evacuation system preferentially removes toxic organic gases (rather than water vapor) and provides optimal odor removal.
- Stage 4: An expanded foam used to trap activated carbon fines from migrating out of the filter.
- Operating Parameters:
- Ambient temperature range 10° C to 40° C (50° F to 104° F)
- Relative humidity 30% to 75%, noncondensing
- Transport & Storage:
- Ambient temperature range -34° C to 65° C (-29° F to 149° F)
- Relative humidity 25% to 85%, noncondensing
- ULPA: 99.9995% efficient at 0.12 microns.
- Prefilter: Rated for 0.3 micron filtration.
- Voltage Operating Range: 100 - 132 VAC, 50 Hz.
- Current: 10 amps, maximum.
In addition please acknowledge the following disclaimer:
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! * All pictures of items being sold are used for reference purposes and are described as accurately as possible. If there is an error in a listing, we will try and resolve any issues to the best of our abilities that may arise before or after a sale. Complete units all come with a power cord and DO NOT come with any cables, sensors, manuals, accessories etc. unless otherwise noted in the description.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
* NOTE - FDA Regulation and Certification: "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Estimated Ship Time: 7-10 Days